Business and lust
To dig where you stand
Regardless of whether you have a long experience from integrated sustainability work or just started looking into it, you’ve probably realized that sustainable business is the only path into the future.
Bending a bow
Are you working at a company or organization where sustainability is part of the business model today, but want to bend the bow a bit more, by for instance:
- exploring circular business models
- integrate the sustainability work into the operational control
- involve scope 3 in your climate calculations
Future proof your organization
Do you see that sustainability will be a critical issue for you and your customers’ business going forward, but are unsure of how to start working with it? We can help you in a number of ways:
- Analyze present situation, identify focus areas and opportunities going forward
- Connect your focus areas to the United Nation’s sustainable development goals according to Agenda 2030, the Planetary boundaries or other indexes and protocols
- Define relevant sustainability indicators
- Identify risks connected to climate change, supplier chains etc.
- Explore business opportunities connected to customer needs and demands to improve products and services
Do you want to know more about how a focused sustainability work could contribute to your business? Then, our inspiration workshop could be of interest.
It’s a kick-start for a structured sustainability work. We gather for a half-day workshop to create engagement, dig for meaning and start thinking; a catalyst that creates ideas and help you start thinking about activities that really make a difference. Trend spotting and inspiring seminars are combined with concrete workshops on how to turn prioritized goals into action.