Future-proof your company
Structured sustainability work
The expectations on your sustainability work increases almost by the day and come from many different sources, such as investors, owners, banks, customers and not least the employees.
Whether you have extensive experience of integrated sustainability work or are just at the beginning of your journey, you have probably realized that sustainable business is the only way into the future.
But where do you start? It usually starts in the management team. We help you create a common picture of what sustainability is, what it means to you, how you can position yourself and how to obtain measurable results.
Do you see that sustainability will be an important issue for your and your customers’ business going forward, but are you unsure of how to approach the issue? This is how our model works:
- We start by creating a common image of sustainability and what it means for your company.
- Materiality analysis: Analyze your value chain and conduct stakeholder dialogues to identify areas to focus on.
- Define relevant sustainability indicators, collect data.
- Measure greenhouse gases according to the GHG protocol.
- Link the focus areas to the UN Sustainable Development Goals and the 2030 Agenda.
Once the basics are in place, it’s time to take the next step. Here we can help with, among other things:
- Write a sustainability report in accordance with the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)
- Report according to the EU Taxonomy for sustainable investments
- Report climate-related financial risks according to TCFD
- Explore the possibilities with circular business models
- Integrate sustainability work into business management
- Also embrace scope 3 in your climate calculations
- Set scientific goals according to the Science Based Target Initiative
- Communicate your sustainability work
Do you want to know more about how a focused sustainability work could contribute to your business? Then, our inspiration workshop could be of interest.
It’s a kick-start for a structured sustainability work. We gather for a half-day workshop to create engagement, dig for meaning and start thinking; a catalyst that creates ideas and help you start thinking about activities that really make a difference. Trend spotting and inspiring seminars are combined with concrete workshops on how to turn prioritized goals into action.